HALAL DOCUMENT APPLICATION LIST OF DOCUMENTS
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION.
1. Application Petition.
2. Application form,
3. Product expenses notification and evaluation form (if applicable) Product laboratory analysis and technical catalogs.
4. The document showing the Applicant’s Legal Status (Trade Registry Gazette, etc.).
5. Signature circular of persons authorized to represent and bind the applicant organization (Notarized)
6. Copy of trademark registration certificate.
7. Applicant If the firm / organization and the manufacturer / organization are different from each other, the contract made between them.
8. Advance payment for certification service expenses.
9. Proofs of notarized legal documents that the requirements of sector specific legislation have been fulfilled.
10. List of names, signatures and contracts of employees working as butchers and copies of professional competence issued by official authority (if there is a slaughterhouse within the scope of application)
11. Document showing halal quality control points for a different product.
12. Management System Quality Certificate (if applicable).
The information required by the institutions and organizations requesting certification and the necessary information about the certification process are explained to the applicant after the above documents have been completed.